[elvin-discuss] Avis 1.1

Matthew Phillips matt at mattp.name
Tue Aug 28 06:04:17 CDT 2007

Hello all, you've probably seen this on freshmeat anyway, but I
finally got Avis 1.1 out of the door yesterday. It's kind of a
significant milestone for me for two reasons: (1) it supports
federation, which is the last major thing I need at work in order to
commence switch-over from Mantara Elvin and (2) it's now almost a
year since I started work on Avis.

To celebrate, I wrote a wikipedia page on Elvin (do I know how to
party or what?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvin. It's not much,
and to be honest I haven't looked closely enough at the wikipedia
guidelines to know if it's even a good idea for the Elvin clan to
edit it, but please let me know if you think it's good, bad or just
plain ugly and I'll do my best to fix it.

Thanks again to all that have provided feedback and help, much
appreciated.

Matt.