[elvin-discuss] QosRqst and QosRply missing in parts of the spec

Ian Lister ilister at mantara.com
Wed Aug 8 19:01:51 CDT 2007

I thought that QosRqst and QosRply didn't end up being part of the
version 4.0 protocol? They weren't implemented in the Mantara Elvin C
SDK or Router until the version 4.4 products in protocol 4.1, and I'm
not aware of them being in any other protocol 4.0 implementation.
FWIW there are even protocol 4.1 implementations that don't implement
these packets, for example the Mantara Elvin C SDK and Router version
4.3 products.

Cheers,

Ian