[elvin-discuss] QosRqst and QosRply missing in parts of the spec
matt at mattp.name
Wed Aug 8 18:25:40 CDT 2007
While we're picking holes in the spec, here are a couple of things
I've mailed these to David separately, but either the email blocking
issue we're having has got in the way, or he's avoiding me :)
Client spec sec 18.104.22.168:
* All the "tc_*" constants seem to be off by -1, at least against
what the je4 API seems to think they are.
* The fold-case and decompose ops seem to be missing.
* "exists_tc" should be "require_tc"?
* "equals_tc" is listed twice with different values. I assume one is
"equals" and one is "=="?
* There's a regular_expression_tc that seems to be a type that Elvin
doesn't do anymore? Interesting historical artefact perhaps?
More information about the elvin-discuss